Monday 8 September 2014

I'm grateful...

I thank God for the gift of his son Jesus in my life, I am eternally grateful.
My parents - for giving birth to me. Because if there is no them, there will not be me.
My family – for being my closest kin in the world.
My friends – for being my companions in life.
Sense of sight – for letting me see the colors of life.
Sense of hearing - for letting me hear trickle of rain, the voices of loved ones, and the harmonious chords of music.
Sense of touch - for letting me feel the texture of my clothes, the breeze of the wind, the hands of loved ones.
Sense of smell – for letting me smell the good scents in life
Sense of taste – for letting me savor the sweetness of food and drinks.
My speech – for giving me the outlet to express myself.
My heart – for pumping blood to all the parts of my body every second since I Was born; for giving me the ability to feel.
My lungs – for letting me breathe so I can live.
My immune system – for fighting viruses that enter my body. For keeping me in good health so I can do the things I love.
My hands – so I can type on my computer, flip the pages of books, and hold the hands of loved ones.
My legs - for letting me walk, run, swim, play the sports I love, and curl up in the comfort of my seat.
My mind - for the ability to think, to store memories, and to create new solutions.
Good health – for enabling me to do what I want to do and for what I’m about to do in the future.
Tears – for helping me express my deepest emotions.
Disappointment - so I know the things that matter to me most.
Fears – so I know my opportunities for growth.
Pain – for me to become a stronger person.
Sadness – for me to appreciate the spectrum of human emotions.
Happiness – for me to soak in the beauty of life.
The Sun - for bringing in light and beauty to this world.
Sunset – for a beautiful sight to end the day.
Moon and Stars - for brightening up our night sky.
Sunrise - for a beautiful sight to start the morning.
Rain – for cooling me when it gets too warm and for making it comfy to sleep in on weekends.
Oxygen - for making life possible.
Internet - for connecting me and others despite the physical space between us.
Transport - for making it easier to commute from one place to another.
Mobile phones – for making it easy to stay in touch with others.
Computers – for making our lives more effective and efficient.
Technology – for making impossible things possible.
Movies – for providing a source of entertainment.
Books – for adding wisdom into my life.
Time – for a system to organize myself and keep track of activities.
My job – for giving me a source of living and for being a medium where I can add value to the world.
Music - for lifting my spirits when I’m down and for filling my life with more love.
My bed - for me to sleep comfortably in every night.
My enemies – for helping me uncover my blind spots so I can become a better person.
My mistakes - for helping me to improve and become better.
Heartbreaks - for helping me mature and become a better person.
Laughter - for serenading my life with joy.
Love - for letting me feel what it means to truly be alive.
Life’s challenges - for helping me grow and become who I am.
Life - for giving me the chance to experience all that I am experiencing, and will be experiencing in time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Young Men

Dear Young man, You don't have to have sex with every woman who shows the slightest interest in you. Some of us have ruined great friend...