Friday 16 September 2016

Oh God It's Monday (OGIM)...Thank God It's Friday (TGIF): Really!!!???

Honestly one of my biggest life goals is to build a life and a thriving career where I'm constantly not waiting for the weekend.  

I don't want to live that way, where I hate five days of the week because I hate my life and my job so much, that the only relief I get is Saturday and Sunday.

I want to enjoy my life and what I do, and not wish it away every week.

I want each day to matter to me and to someone someday, even in a small way.

I want to love my life, what I do, all of it, not just my life on the weekend.

What I'm saying to you is, build a life you don't need to always escape from.

I hope you use every day to build your life into something you are proud of living! 



11 comments:

  1. Oh! What a feeling, Dancing on the ceiling "Lionel Richie"

    This line to this song came to mind as I read your post. This blog post can give birth to so many ideas, and avenues. It's not boxed into one concept. I thought to myself wow! Imagine just creating a territory whereby many working class citizens who aren't into a confined working space could live everyday of the week as though it's the weekend, and become a part of the fast growing either work from home or anywhere kinda thingy. Being able to secure a non-scheduled, and uncontrolled hours working environment. It would feel amazing working at your own pace, flexible schedules, having vacation homes, going on vacations, waking up and taking your time to accomplish all the task that's needed and "yet" establishing equities that's needed to live your life.

    Choosing a career is one of the options that definitely needs careful consideration.

    The older we get, we take a pause and wonder hey! I have already lived half of my life, what's next? Do you want to keep looking forward to a Saturday or Sunday time off? Or Live everyday as though it's the weekend?

    Chose your career wisely, and take your time to explore other options. Don't settle for anything that's stressful and less satisfying. At the end of it all, "I want to Live my Life beyond the boundaries of avocation, and pursuit. I want to acquire so much by existing and not Exist by acquiring (If that makes sense).

    Keep 'em Coming, I'm enthused and looking forward to reading them💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...you should write some more

    ReplyDelete

Dear Young Men

Dear Young man, You don't have to have sex with every woman who shows the slightest interest in you. Some of us have ruined great friend...