Monday 5 September 2016

Let go


For a long time I bottled up emotions and held onto things that weren't even in my control.

I thought by forgiving it meant I was weak or saying that it's okay that someone hurt me...That is SO WRONG!

When you forgive, you are giving a gift to yourself!

You can't keep clinging to old wounds and nursing the grudges..

Today, I want you to practice forgiveness.

Repeat after me:

I forgive you. Not for you, but for me. Because just like chains trying to keep me to the past, I will no longer pollute my heart with bitterness, fear, anger or distrust.

I forgive you because hate is just another way of holding on and you don't belong here no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Young Men

Dear Young man, You don't have to have sex with every woman who shows the slightest interest in you. Some of us have ruined great friend...