Thursday 12 January 2017

Another year of gratitude...

I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! 

My birthday is a day I reflect, cherish and love. I believe that I am the equivalent of fine wine or delicious cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older and wiser today.

Like the song says: ‘Live your life with arms wide open, Today is where your book begins, The rest is still unwritten.’

Someday, I will tell the beautiful story of how human "expectations" were defied to write an emerging beautiful story. 

God already made the way, inspite of me: It is called GRACE
Like the eagle, I am free to fly!


All I can say thank you Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Young Men

Dear Young man, You don't have to have sex with every woman who shows the slightest interest in you. Some of us have ruined great friend...